Is bringing in work the bright spot of your day? Do you enjoy running a project from budget and Is bringing work in the bright spot of your day? Do you enjoy running a project from budget and schedule through design and construction? Do you get excited about mentoring the people around you? Want to join a prominent Architecture and Interiors firm in the second fastest growing city in the US? If so, STG Design is the right place for you!
STG Design is looking for an Architect 2 or 3 to focus on business development in our Nashville office. STG’s employees enjoy our small office feel and all the perks of a big office support system. You’ll have direct access to management and also benefit from our enthusiastic, helpful organizational resources team. We have a shared company-wide passion and work together to reach common goals; STG encourages its employees to grow and take on responsibilities based on ability rather than seniority. We are a close-knit group that emphasizes work/life balance and appreciates a healthy sense of humor.
STG’s Nashville office is located in the historic Stahlman Building, directly across from the Public Square Park (home of the Live on the Green music festival) and only a few blocks from Broadway, where you can get your fill of Honky-Tonks and Hot Chicken!
• An award-winning commercial architecture and interior design firm with a 40-year history of delivering custom-designed solutions that leave our clients asking for more.
• Focused on outstanding customer service, design excellence and improving our community
• Committed to helping our employees become better professionals and better people
You Excel at:
• Identifying, developing and signing new client/project contacts
• Organizing project teams to best sell our office and services to clients
• Estimating fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals in conjunction with Director of Marketing / Studio Director
• Leading projects with a focus on balancing design, schedule and budget
• Serving as primary client contact responsible for maintaining client happiness
• Managing project communication, documentation, and team assignments
• Coordinating administrative and technical efforts to ensure efficient execution of projects
• Developing conceptual ideas and space plans
• Architectural degree
• 12+ years of commercial architectural experience
• Commitment to work with integrity and lead by example
• Strong Revit skills (STG Design is committed to delivering projects in Revit)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Management experience
• Extensive knowledge of one or more of the following: corporate /commercial office, urban multi-family, student housing, hospitality, or institutional work
• LEED accreditation is a plus
We can’t wait to talk to you! Please submit resumes to STGResumes@stgdesign.com and include “Nashville Arch – BD” in the subject line.