906 Studio Architects is seeking a Design Professional with 1 – 5 years or more of experience to join our talented team of impassioned and creative Architects and Interior Designers.
Who is 906 Studio and Why Do I Want to Work for Them?
906 is an award-winning architecture and interior design firm with offices in historic downtown Franklin, Tennessee. We are driven to run past the obvious and pursue the unique and innovative in our design solutions. Are you ready to join in building the foundation of a firm that is positioned in the market to be a change agent for years to come? We seek entrepreneurs, leaders, risk takers and creative geniuses looking for a place that appreciates their drive for excellence and desire to make a REAL difference. We strive to create an environment where you create your success, and your clients love you for it. For those of us at 906, marketing is not always about pursuing the next big client but instead making the ones you have truly value your ability to solve their most complex design problems.
At 906, Architectural Design Professionals are an integral part of every project team. Your role begins at the project kickoff, carrying through to each subsequent phase, coordinating with engineers, consultants, and vendors. There is also an opportunity to play a key role in the management of the construction process. We fully believe that your professional journey is better when you are involved in all aspects of the project, building an understanding of how it all connects to solving our client’s problems in creative and effective ways.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Design in Architecture
- Minimum 1-year professional architectural office (or comparable) experience
- An appropriate proficiency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Suite. Skills in Sketchup, Enscape and Lumion considered a plus.
- Strong graphic, presentation, and communications skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and tenacity for successfully completing tasks
- A team player attitude and willingness to work extra when needed to fulfill realistic project deadlines
We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits and embrace different types of working situations.
If you have the required experience and feel you meet our qualifications, we’d like to hear from you! Please send your resume and sample portfolio to email@example.com.