LLW is offering an immediate and long term career opportunity for an Architectural Designer with 3 plus years of experience. We are seeking an individual that is a self-motivated achiever who works independently, understands architecture, and can build a solid relationship with the Project Architects and Project Managers. Individual must prioritize multiple projects, multi-task across over-lapping project schedules, and problem solve.
• Minimum 3 years Architectural Experience (Hospitality and Healthcare experience is preferred)
• Proficiency in AutoCAD required
• Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat Software
• Ability to use Revit, Photoshop, and SketchUp
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
LLW is committed to our employees by providing an energetic and family-oriented environment where individuals can flourish and collaborate. We are seeking dependable individuals that are motivated to excel in their career and committed to performing to the best of their abilities. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, along with flexible hours. LLW values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We employ qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Please email your resume with references (.DOC or .PDF files only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.