THOMAS WEEMS ARCHITECT | www.thomasweemsarchitect.com | 423.952.2700
Thomas Weems Architect seeks experienced Architectural Drafter to join our design practice in Johnson City, Tennessee. Our firm emphasizes creative design solutions and outstanding customer service for our clients in the commercial, civic, educational, and healthcare markets.
The Architectural Drafter will help generate and develop innovative design solutions on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. The main focus of this role is to develop schematic design, design development, and construction documents for a variety of projects that range in scope and scale. The drafter’s responsibilities will include project drafting, construction detailing, documenting existing conditions, and developing drawing/documentation standards. This candidate will be proficient in the most recent version of AutoCAD and able to coordinate a set of construction documents.
Our office will be transitioning to Revit in the near future. Our ideal candidate will be able to help facilitate Revit implementation. Proficiency in Revit drafting, workflows, and standards is highly preferred.
- Architectural degree or CAD certificate/degree preferred.
- 2 – 4 years architectural AutoCAD/Revit experience will be substituted for a degree.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in an architectural setting
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD 2018.
- Proficiency in Revit, Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite is highly preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume and samples from your portfolio in PDF format to: email@example.com