Smith Gee Studio, Nashville, TN
Smith Gee Studio is seeking a passionate Project Manager to join our top-notch team of smart, creative and fun people. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the design and drawing process for both public and private sector projects, which may include mixed-use, retail, office, multi-family, hospitality, and urban redevelopment projects across the country and throughout Nashville’s region. Effective client, consultant, and design team interaction and coordination over multiple projects are fundamental aspects of this position. The ideal candidate will be a team-player with strong design, hand drawing, and management skills.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
- Manage multiple projects of complex scope
- Lead the design and drawing process from conception to completion for large and small scale projects
- Coordinate with all Team Members – sub-consultants, vendors, stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders, consultants, vendors, and staff
- Prepare designs and deliverables within project budgets and goals
- Adhere to national, Metro Nashville’s and other local codes and standards
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines
- Monitors and tracks project progress, invoicing, and budget to meet goals and deadlines
- Other duties, projects, and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture; advanced degree a plus.
- Eight or more years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate design with hand sketches/drawings
- Proficient design and rendering skills (Revit, Sketchup, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite etc.)
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of urban infrastructure and economic development issues
- Licensed architect preferred, but not required
About Smith Gee Studio
Authentic, connective, collaborative, passionate, energetic, engaging, innovative, vibrant, challenging, thoughtful, fun – these are a few of the words our own folks use to describe our culture.
Smith Gee Studio’s work environment is a key to our success. It’s a collaborative, creative, trusting and fun atmosphere, where people are given plenty of opportunities to grow their skills and take on greater responsibility. We are always interested in meeting motivated, detail-oriented people who share our passion for creating great places to live, work and play. We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including a dog-friendly, casual workplace and karaoke parties.
Submit all questions and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.