LLW Architects, P.C. – Memphis, TN
LLW Architects is offering an immediate and long term career opportunity for a Project Architect with 5 plus years of experience.
Individual must have proven experience in all design phases and construction administration. The position responsibilities include client interaction, leadership and mentoring junior staff, developing a project work plan and successful implementation of that plan. Individual must multi-task across over-lapping project schedules, problem solve, and prioritize multiple projects.
• Architectural License (NCARB certification is a plus)
• Minimum 5 years Architectural Experience (Hospitality and Healthcare experience is preferred)
• Minimum 3 years experience in Construction Administration
• Proficiency in AutoCAD required
• Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat Software
• Ability to use Revit, Photoshop, and SketchUp
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated experience with client interaction and ability to lead a team
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonuses
• Opportunity for advancement in the firm
• Retirement plan
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacations
• Paid sick time
• Paid continuing education
• Paid license renewal
• Flexible hours
LLW is committed to our employees by providing an energetic and family-oriented environment where individuals can flourish and collaborate. We are seeking dependable individuals that are motivated to excel in their career and committed to performing to the best of their abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is encouraged. We employ qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Please email your resume with references (.DOC or .PDF files only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.