906 Studio Architects is seeking a licensed Project Architect or a Senior Architectural Designer on the path to licensure with 5-8 years or more of experience to join our talented team of impassioned and creative Architects and Interior Designers.
Who is 906 Studio and Why Do I Want to Work for Them?
906 is an award-winning architecture and interior design firm with offices in historic downtown Franklin, Tennessee. We are driven to run past the obvious and pursue the unique and innovative in our design solutions. Are you ready to join in building the foundation of a firm that is positioned in the market to be a change agent for years to come? We seek entrepreneurs, leaders, risk takers and creative geniuses looking for a place that appreciates their drive for excellence and desire to make a REAL difference. We strive to create an environment where you create your success, and your clients love you for it. For those of us at 906, marketing is not always about pursuing the next big client but instead making the ones you have truly value your ability to solve their most complex design problems.
At 906, Project Architects/Senior Designers are responsible for the specific technical design aspects of an assigned project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of the design solution that best meets the client’s needs. They share the design and production leadership role with the Project Manager and will implement the chosen design solutions into a comprehensive set of construction documents. Involvement begins early in the project through construction including deep involvement in client meetings and coordination with project consultants. It will be common that they will provide technical guidance to less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Design in Architecture
- Minimum 5 years professional architectural experience
- Licensure or active pursuit of architectural license
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite. Skills in Sketchup, Enscape and Lumion considered a plus.
- Strong graphic, presentation and communications skills
- Licensed or pursuing architectural license
- Experience in multi-family, mixed-use projects and corporate projects
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of materials, construction types and structural systems
- Strong communication skills, experience in project design/detailing and consultant coordination
- Clear understanding of International Building Codes and local accessibility building requirements
- LEED Certification a plus
We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits and embrace different types of working situations.
If you have the required experience and feel you meet our qualifications, we’d like to hear from you! Please send your resume and sample portfolio to email@example.com.