OSA Project Manager 1
Tennessee Department of Treasury
To apply, submit your resume to: Treasury.Resumes@tn.gov
The Tennessee Department of Treasury impacts the lives of Tennesseans every day. Treasury is
responsible for many of the financial operations of state government, including managing more than
$50 billion in assets through its various investment programs. We administer the State’s Retirement
Program, RetireReadyTN, which combines the state pension plan, Tennessee Consolidated Retirement
System, and the State’s Deferred Compensation plan. Treasury serves all Tennesseans by helping to
educate and empower them to make smart financial choices, and by providing public-serving programs
in the areas of college savings, financial literacy, unclaimed property, criminal injuries compensation,
and more. The office of the State Architect is administratively attached to the Department of Treasury.
This position performs professional real estate work for the Office of the State Architect (OSA) in the
following functional areas: High Performance Building Requirements (HPBr), Building Information
Modeling (BIM) Standards, data management, contract review, process and policy update initiatives,
project management review, and various Commission related matters.
• Administers HPBr and BIM programs for the State of Tennessee.
• Performs contract, project, and submittal reviews.
• Participates in developing OSA goals, objectives and systems including web-based dashboards
and process improvement workshops.
• Maintains OSA information system records and compiles reports from the database. Maintains
compliance with Commission requirements concerning reporting.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Assists in creation and evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of OSA in relation to
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in
efficiency of the OSA, State of Tennessee Real Estate services, Commission services and other
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor or master’s degree in
Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
• Experience equivalent to three years of professional work in related field.
Connect with Treasury Online
Facebook @TNTreasury | Twitter @TNTreasuryDept | LinkedIn @Tennessee Department of Treasury
The State of Tennessee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.