Sign up for the AIA TN Newsletter
News, Announcements & Recent Posts
Recent Posts and Announcements:
- A Collective Declaration from AIA and NOMA Chapters in Tennessee. June 19, 2020Trouble Viewing? View PDF. The post A Collective Declaration from AIA and NOMA Chapters in Tennessee. appeared first on AIA Tennessee.
- Virtual “State of the State” May 8, 2020AIA Tennessee’s Virtual “State of the State” May 20 and May 27 AIA TN’s 2020 President Bob Franklin and Executive Vice-President, Ashley Cates, will host AIA TN’s first ever virtual “State of the State” on two different occasions. Join us to learn and hear from leaders about AIA TN’s 2020 initiatives and programs that are The post Virtual “State of the State […]
- Legislative Week in Review May 8, 2020111th Tennessee General Assembly Adjourns Sine Die The 111th Tennessee General Assembly completed its final order of business for the year in the early morning hours of June 19th following a marathon through-the-night session that began at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, June 18. The final hours were marked with a spate of disagreements between parties and chambers, wit […]
- COVID-19 | PPP Loan Information April 3, 2020How to apply for PPP loans starting April 3rd Please Note: This is for information and guidance to our members only. As to what options are available to you in your particular employment setting, contact your accountant or financial institution. As we know, information continues to update rapidly. The $349 billion Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), The post […]
- Legislative Update – March 2020 March 27, 2020Tennessee General Assembly Recessed Until June 1st The General Assembly recessed early on March 19th after passing what is being called a preliminary state budget. Originally, the Lieutenant Governor and House Speaker, in an effort to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19, began limiting access to the Cordell Hull Building, except for legislators, staff, a […]
- COVID-19 Useful Information March 20, 2020AIA Tennessee stands at the ready to serve as a resource to our members. As the architecture community — and the global community at large — move through this uncharted territory. This page is intended to resource sharing guidelines, tools and article of The post COVID-19 Useful Information appeared first on AIA Tennessee.
- 2020 EP Friendly Firm Award – Now Accepting Submissions March 18, 2020The goal of the EP Friendly Firm awards program is to foster dialogue within firms across the state to create new and innovative policies and opportunities that support and develop future members of the design profession. The post 2020 EP Friendly Firm Award – Now Accepting Submissions appeared first on AIA Tennessee.
- March 2020 Tornado Information March 17, 2020AIA Tennessee and AIA Middle TN are partnering to educate members on the various ways in which they can help with relief efforts. We are asking that you visit AIA Middle Tennessee’s Tornado: What You Should Know webpage for the most current up-to-date information and resources. In the days following the tornado, AIA The post March 2020 Tornado Information a […]
- Project Manager Position February 5, 2020R2R studio, llc is currently looking for an intern architect/project manager with 3-5 years of office experience. For over 15 years, R2R studio has specialized in both residential and commercial projects with a focus on restaurants. We are a small firm of creative problem solvers always striving for powerful aesthetics on a wide range The post Project Mana […]
- Tennessee Valley Authority Seeks Architect February 4, 2020Job Summary: This position reports to the Central Region Principal Architect, or others as directed. This position serves as a project architect, performing responsible professional work as a member of a design team engaged in the planning and design for entire land use or assigned features of various types of buildings and structures located in The post Te […]