Sign up for the AIA TN Newsletter
News, Announcements & Recent Posts
2018 AIA TN Annual Business Meeting
The AIA Tennessee Business Meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 25 from 10 – 11 am/Central at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs – Salons 1-5. Agenda items include:
- Slate of Officers for 2019
- Capacity Building Program with Dues Increase. View the Proposal here.
- Reports from AIA TN Committees
- Special Announcement from the TN Architecture Foundation, and
- The 2018 Presidential Awards
Recent Posts and Announcements:
- AIA Tennessee Recognizes 2018 Lifetime Awards Honorees August 8, 2018Gary Everton, FAIA and L. Duane Grieve, FAIA received the highest honors that AIA Tennessee can bestow on an individual during the 2018 AIA Tennessee Conference on Architecture. The two awards, William Strickland Lifetime Achievement Award for the Profession of Architecture and Samuel Morgan Lifetime Service Award for Contribution to Architecture in the Publ […]
- AIA Tennessee Recognizes TOP TEN Emerging Professional Friendly Firms in Tennessee August 6, 2018Nashville, TN – The American Institute of Architects, Tennessee Chapter (AIA Tennessee) has selected the recipients of the Emerging Professionals Friendly Firm (EPFF) program. The award program showcases the best Tennessee firms offering great support and opportunities to their Emerging Professionals. The goal of the awards program is to foster dialogue with […]
- TENNESSEE ARCHITECTS CELEBRATE 2018 DESIGN EXCELLENCE July 27, 2018AIA Tennessee celebrated the 2018 Design Awards at the historic Franklin Theatre during AIA Tennessee’s state conference in Franklin on July 24, 2018. To salute excellence in architecture, AIA Tennessee conducts an annual Design Awards program. This program honors built works of distinction designed by members, and brings to public attention their outstand […]
- VUMC Architect/Project Manager April 2, 2018Vanderbilt University Medical Center is looking for an experienced Architect/Project Manager. This job entails managing design & construction activities for capital projects using set goals and expectations that are provided by VUMC and governing bodies and authorities having jurisdiction over VUMC projects. This position must understand fully the nature […]
- 2018 EP Friendly Firm Award Call for Entries March 27, 2018This awards program showcases the best Tennessee firms offering great support and opportunities to their Emerging Professionals. The goal of the awards program is to foster dialogue within firms across the The post 2018 EP Friendly Firm Award Call for Entries appeared first on AIA Tennessee.
- 2018 Video Shorts & Poster Design Challenge Call for Entries March 27, 2018This year’s theme for the AIA TN 2018 Video Shorts Challenge and Poster Design Challenge is #InScale InScale reflects the multiple dimensions of design, from a crafted door handle to a city masterplan. From the Vitruvian Man to Modular Man to Burning Man; architects, interior designers, and land planners must always consider how their designs The post 2018 V […]
- Gubernatorial Forum: The Built Environment March 19, 2018Save the date for a unique gubernatorial forum focused on issues surrounding Tennessee’s built environment. This is an exclusive event – during which candidates for Tennessee governor will share their views The post Gubernatorial Forum: The Built Environment appeared first on AIA Tennessee.
- AWAM – “Clerk of the Works” Hiring March 15, 2018Wanted: “Clerk of the Works” Third Party “Resident” Inspector for two adjacent USDA/RD funded Renovation Projects in Monroe County, TN, near Madisonville. Basic Duties include daily observation and documentation of active construction; attendance and documentation of all weekly construction coordination meetings with General Contractor and Subs and all bi-m […]
- 2018 AIA Gulf States Honor Awards February 23, 2018Call for Entries The AIA Gulf States Region Honor Awards Program celebrates the quality of Architecture in our region and pays tribute to our deserving Architects for their design excellence. Ron Blitch, FAIA (New Orleans) is our Program Chair for the 2018 Honor Awards. The Gulf States Awards will be announced and given out at The post 2018 AIA Gulf State […]
- Project Manager Position at Office of State Architect February 13, 2018OSA Project Manager 1 Tennessee Department of Treasury To apply, submit your resume to: Treasury.Resumes@tn.gov The Tennessee Department of Treasury impacts the lives of Tennesseans every day. Treasury is responsible for many of the financial operations of state government, including managing more than $50 billion in assets through its various investment pro […]