THOMAS WEEMS ARCHITECT | www.thomasweemsarchitect.com | 423.952.2700
Thomas Weems Architect seeks an experienced Project Architect to join our design practice in Johnson City, Tennessee. Our firm emphasizes creative design solutions and outstanding customer service for our clients in the commercial, civic, educational, and healthcare markets.
The Project Architect will generate and develop innovative design solutions on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Individual must have proven experience in planning, design, construction technology and documentation, and construction administration. Responsibilities will include overseeing the design, detailing, and construction of variety of projects that range in scope and scale, managing project design team and consultants, and client interaction.
Our office will be transitioning to Revit in the near future. Our ideal candidate will be able to help facilitate Revit implementation. Proficiency in Revit drafting, workflows, and standards is highly preferred.
- Professional Architectural degree required.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Licensed Architect preferred.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and architectural principles/practices.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2018, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in Revit highly preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume and samples from your portfolio in PDF format to: email@example.com