Tinker Ma, Inc. – Chattanooga, TN
Tinker Ma, Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of Revit Specialist in its Chattanooga office. Tinker Ma is an architectural firm providing design & construction documents to enhance and enrich the human experience for a wide variety of commercial projects, restaurants,
hospitality, and residential projects. We are a small, but growing firm and seek to augment our production capabilities and services to the benefit of our clients.
We have an immediate opening for a talented person who is passionate about BIM and high-quality design. The successful candidate will contribute to exciting projects with talented architects & design professionals. The successful candidate should demonstrate strong communication skills, understand construction techniques, the rationale behind design decisions, and their application through the BIM process.
- Create 3D models for use in analysis, documentation, and renderings
- Document and annotate 2D plans, elevations, sections, and details generated from 3D models
- Creative and innovative thinking within the bounds of firmwide standards to address the
diversity of project types, team structures, and project goals
- Coordinate models and workflow between members of the design team
- Engage all scale of projects, from short duration projects to multi-year major projects
- Contribute to project-specific QA/QC efforts
- Work as a member of a BIM team, reporting to a BIM Manager
- Minimum 3-5 years of work-related experience in architecture.
- Minimum 3 years of daily work experience in Autodesk Revit software, Revit 2019 or newer.
- Demonstrate mastery of Revit, including the ability to collaborate, strategize diverse project
types and scales.
- Ability to visualize and illustrate design in two or three dimensions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand architectural and engineering drawings
- Knowledge of other products in the Autodesk portfolio (Formit, 3DS Max, AutoCAD, Recap, etc.) is beneficial, but not required.
- Knowledge of other modeling products is beneficial, but not required
- Familiarity with Lumion 3D, Twinmotion, Unreal Engine, and VRay a plus
- An Associate degree in an Architectural Technologies is strongly desired, but not required.
- Medical/Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Simple IRA with company match
- Life Insurance Plans
- Long-term Disability
- Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please apply by email with your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.
Tinker Ma, Inc. is an equal opportunity (EOE) employer. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, age, color, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.