Sign up for the AIA TN Newsletter
News, Announcements & Recent Posts
Recent Posts and Announcements:
- COVID-19 | PPP Loan Information Recently updated ! April 3, 2020How to apply for PPP loans starting April 3rd Please Note: This is for information and guidance to our members only. As to what options are available to you in your particular employment setting, contact your accountant or financial institution. As we know, information continues to update rapidly. The $349 billion Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), The post […]
- Legislative Update – March 2020 Recently updated ! March 27, 2020Tennessee General Assembly Recessed Until June 1st The General Assembly recessed early on March 19th after passing what is being called a preliminary state budget. Originally, the Lieutenant Governor and House Speaker, in an effort to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19, began limiting access to the Cordell Hull Building, except for legislators, staff, a […]
- COVID-19 Useful Information Recently updated ! March 20, 2020AIA Tennessee stands at the ready to serve as a resource to our members. As the architecture community — and the global community at large — move through this uncharted territory. This page is intended to resource sharing guidelines, tools and article of The post COVID-19 Useful Information Recently updated ! appeared first on AIA Tennessee.
- 2020 EP Friendly Firm Award – Now Accepting Submissions Recently updated ! March 18, 2020The goal of the EP Friendly Firm awards program is to foster dialogue within firms across the state to create new and innovative policies and opportunities that support and develop future members of the design profession. The post 2020 EP Friendly Firm Award – Now Accepting Submissions Recently updated ! appeared first on AIA Tennessee.
- March 2020 Tornado Information March 17, 2020AIA Tennessee and AIA Middle TN are partnering to educate members on the various ways in which they can help with relief efforts. We are asking that you visit AIA Middle Tennessee’s Tornado: What You Should Know webpage for the most current up-to-date information and resources. In the days following the tornado, AIA The post March 2020 Tornado Information a […]
- Project Manager Position February 5, 2020R2R studio, llc is currently looking for an intern architect/project manager with 3-5 years of office experience. For over 15 years, R2R studio has specialized in both residential and commercial projects with a focus on restaurants. We are a small firm of creative problem solvers always striving for powerful aesthetics on a wide range The post Project Mana […]
- Tennessee Valley Authority Seeks Architect February 4, 2020Job Summary: This position reports to the Central Region Principal Architect, or others as directed. This position serves as a project architect, performing responsible professional work as a member of a design team engaged in the planning and design for entire land use or assigned features of various types of buildings and structures located in The post Te […]
- Advocacy 101: Engage Today for Results Tomorrow January 17, 2020If you missed the free webinar: Advocacy 101 and “What’s Day on the Hill?”, you can download and listen to it at your convenience! AIA TN Board Member, Matt Lyle, Associate AIA, provides insight into advocating for the profession. He gives tips on what you can do at the state and local levels to The post Advocacy 101: Engage Today for Results Tomorrow appe […]
- 2020 AIA TN Lifetime Award Nominations Now Open January 1, 2020CALL FOR NOMINATIONS AND SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS Now in its 9th year, the AIA Tennessee Board of Directors is currently accepting nominations for the William Strickland Lifetime Achievement and the Samuel Morgan Lifetime Service Awards.These awards are the highest honors that AIA Tennessee can bestow on an individual. They are conferred by the AIA Tennessee […]
- 2019 Year in Review December 31, 2019View the 2019 Year in Review President’s Perspective AIA Tennessee began 2019 by asking how we can do more to advance the profession in our state. As we look back on the accomplishments of this year, we are pleased to close this The post 2019 Year in Review appeared first on AIA Tennessee.